Hockley persists within the formal parish of Ladywood as an inner-city district. If you are staying here and looking for best-in-class car services visit Coventry Tyres.
We are a trustworthy workshop for routine solutions like-
- Puncture Repair
- Suspension Service
- Batteries Replacement, etc.
Besides, our technicians are also adept in:
- Brake Repairs And Replacements
- Hunter Wheel Alignment
- Engine Diagnostics
- Air Conditioning Service
Why Trust Us?
You can get products of any big market player from us while searching for quality tyres Hockley. Moreover, bearing in mind the on-road safety of drivers we have stocked almost all kinds of tyres. Our in-house experts manually inspect the tyres and only recommend items that have EU labelling.
Our effort is to consistently deliver class-apart automotive services at extremely competitive rates. To book a service from Hockley or nearby areas in Coventry, call us at 024 7647 0825. We remain operational on all days between 08:30 – 18:00 hours.
Tyres We Sell
Looking to buy cheap tyres Hockley?
We can be of great help to you as our tyre fitters have imperative knowledge of different tyre types. Moreover, we are one of the leading tyre distributors in Coventry dealing in top-notch products from reputed brands.
Here is a list of budget-friendly tyre manufacturers we typically promote:
Here are some traits you can expect from the tyres we provide:
- The tyres come with implanted rim protectors designed to secure the wheels from road impact
- Noise cancellation technology implemented in the tyres ensuring a pleasant driving experience
- Many high-end tyres like Dunlop, Bridgestone, Michelin, and others will offer you high-speed support for up to 168 mph.
Wondering what tyre variants we typically offer?
Here are the various tyre categories for our street-smart car owners:
- All-season tyres
- Summer tyres
- Winter tyres
- 4 x 4 tyres
- Van tyres
- Performance tyres
- Run-flat tyres
- Part worn tyres
Standardised Tests For Our Part-Worn Tyres
Before reselling old tyres to our customers we ensure the following checklist has been covered:
- Repairs have been done to meet specifications as per the BS AU 159
- The sidewalls are at least 4mm and have the markings ‘E’ or ‘Part Worn’
- There are no visible chords, prominent cuts or bulges on the tyre surface
- Tread depth is at least 2 mm
Do we sound reliable enough?
You can visit us any day at 194 Torrington Ave, Coventry CV49BL at your leisure.